Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Our Story Begins

Today I was writing in my journal for Creative Writing, using word pictures I had been forming earlier and avoiding doing real schoolwork that really needs to be done (and still needs to be done). I later showed it to my sister, and aside from commenting that she couldn't read my handwriting too well, she stated: "You should blog." So I thought about it... I love to talk (trust me on this one... or find out for yourself), and I love to write. My dream is to be a popular published novelist... probably in reverse order... novelist... who gets published... whose books become popular... The title of the blog comes from the fact that (I'll mention it again) I love to chat. Hence: Miss Chatters. The signoff... well, I'll let you learn that along the way...

I should warn you that I'll be mostly writing in my ink-and-paper journal at least until December, but I'll probably use this as a great way to procrastinate... So until next time, Adieu.

No comments: